1. You promise that you own the copyright on any material you submit.
3. You certify that you have reviewed all links in the article and “About the Author” box, and none lead to websites with illegal, pornographic, warez, or hate content, websites that sell or promote the sale of pharmaceuticals on the internet, websites that allow or promote gambling on the internet, or any website containing or associated with such things.
4. You may not submit any article that contains illegal, pornographic, warez or hate content, or links to any site containing such content.
5. You may not submit any article that discusses or links to sites that sell or promote the sale of pharmaceuticals on the internet.
6. You may not submit any article that discusses or links to sites that allow or promote gambling on the internet.
7. Please submit each article to the most appropriate category possible. If there is no appropriate category, please suggest one.
8. Submission is no guarantee that your article(s) will be published.
1. No articles published in this site will be permitted to be used in spam campaigns.
2. No affiliate links will be permitted in any article content.
3. DemolitionForum.com reserves the right to accept or refuse inclusion of any article submitted.
4. Deep linking or excessive self-serving promotional links may be edited or removed by DemolitionForum.com staff.
5. Articles that link to download files or .exe files are not permitted.
6. Articles should contain enough content and substance to be stand alone and not direct visitors to finish reading an article at another location.
DemolitionForum.com accepts no liability for inaccurate or misleading articles that appear in the database. We do try and keep only interesting and useful articles in the database but cannot possibly check every link source that each article links to. DemolitionForum.com articles are provided by staff and third parties and we do not endorse any of the articles, we simply approve them if they meet our guidelines. All authors hereby hold DemolitionForum.com exempt from any propriety issues that may arise from published articles.