Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —


— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

new salvager
December 11, 2008
6:38 AM
Forum Posts: 5298
Member Since:
August 29, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi midborg,

Welcome to the forum!

You can really go both ways, to the contractor or to the city/township. But it all depends on the project and the time frame. I am not an insurance expert, but I am sure you will some type of insurance, plus some type of bonding.

Good luck!


December 10, 2008
11:21 PM

I can help you. Where are you located and what is your back channel contact information?

December 10, 2008
10:35 AM
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
December 9, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I was wondering if anyone could help me gather some info on how to get into the architectral salvage end of the demolition business. I'm knowledgeable about eveything except how to obtain the contract. Could i go directly to the demolition Co. or do I have to go through the city/township government. What type of insurance would be required? Any advice would be helpful and I thank you for your time.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 429

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

James: 5298

demobud: 817

Robert Kulinski: 573

1Pyro: 548

autoparter: 534

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 48

Members: 3004

Moderators: 0

Admins: 4

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 17

Topics: 18214

Posts: 26447