Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —


— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

about lead base paint
January 30, 2009
1:15 PM
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
December 7, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Try EPA web page since they are who regulates lead base paint a long with dhs
good luck!

January 15, 2009
10:42 PM
Forum Posts: 5298
Member Since:
August 29, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Are you looking to perform the work in Michigan?

If so you need to start here:

Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth
Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Construction Safety and Health Division
Asbestos Program
7150 Harris Drive
Dimondale, Michigan 48821
Post Office Box 30643
Lansing, Michigan 48909-8143
(517) 322-1814; Fax (517) 322-1775

Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
DLEG - Asbestos Program

Provides contractor licensing look-up and application; accreditation look-up and application for abatement workers, supervisors, project designers and inspectors; licensing brochures; training provider list, course schedule, application and guidelines.

January 14, 2009
11:21 AM
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
January 14, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi my name is Ryan,and I'm about to add on to my job,but I need to get an abatement license. I need to know where I could get this for me and my crew.I live in michigan if anyone has any ideas please let me know.thank you and have a nice day.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 429

Currently Online:
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

James: 5298

demobud: 817

Robert Kulinski: 573

1Pyro: 548

autoparter: 534

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 49

Members: 3018

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 17

Topics: 18754

Posts: 26987