Water Restoration Demolition Technician
ServiceMaster of Tacoma is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to join our Water Restoration Demolition Team based in Tacoma, WA .
Are you interested in being a part of a team that focuses on a culture of being professional, reliable, and positive? Who trains and grows together to work smarter, not harder? Who is sincere in the desire to work together to deliver our customers a 10/10 experience? If so, we want to meet you!
What ServiceMaster of Tacoma offers our Demolition Technicians:
- Training program to develop valuable career building skills.
- 3 weeks paid time off.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits for as low as $108.96/month!
- Employer-matched 401(k).
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance Policy (up to $25,000 paid to your beneficiary)
- $500 REFERRAL BONUS - refer your friends after you're hired and receive $500 for each hire!
What we ask of Demo Technicians:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to enter data into computers or tablets.
- Desire to be a strong part of a team to help reach daily production goals
- Must have valid drivers license and clean record.
- Be willing to work in crawl spaces and attics
- Must report to work at our warehouse in Tacoma
What you'll do as a Demo Technician:
- Remove materials that are non-salvageable due to damage from water or fire event
- Transport materials to the dump or dispose of in large dumpsters
- Learn valuable skills as part of the Water Restoration Team
- Restore Peace of Mind for our customers
If you have questions about what the Demolition Technician role includes, the Water Restoration Department, or company benefits, please reach out to our HR department at 253-383-1776.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skill sets. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees individual skills and strengths.
$500 Referral Bonus Details:
- Effective 1/1/22-12/31/22 for all technician roles.
- Bonus paid on payroll following your referral’s first day of employment.
- No limit on quantity of referrals – bring all your friends.
- Referral cannot have worked for ServiceMaster of Tacoma in the previous 12 months.