Strategic Growth Specialist, Demolition
Strategic Growth Specialist, Demolition
Come Make the World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done - and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
Who You Are
You're an innovative thinker and strategic problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences and strategic growth. You also have:
* A strong understanding of, or experience with, heavy equipment and/or demolition applications
* Established relationships within the heavy equipment and/or demolition industry
* Proven track record of successfully developing and leading the implementation of growth strategies
* The ability to effectively communicate business strategy, risks and requirements within all levels of the organization to drive strategy, influence decision makers and generate revenue
* Minimum 10+ years of B2B sales with experience selling to dealers and high-level executives
* Experience working in an innovative and growth-stage environment
* Strong leadership skills, effective time management and an ability to work cross-functionally
* Independently assesses challenges and creatively problem solve
* Passion and infectious spirit that motivates themselves and those around them to win
* Managerial courage, a calm and confident posture under pressure and decisiveness in order to bring about the results required to improve the business
* Prior training experience with field sales teams to ensure strategic alignment and execution
* Mechanical aptitude - must understand basic machine and hydraulic equipment operation and principals
* Microsoft Office product proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to travel both in- and out-of-state, (via car or plane) up to 40%-50% of the time including weekends and weeks at a time. International travel may be required on occasion.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
What You'll Do
As a Strategic Growth Specialist - Demolition, you will have responsibility for the development and execution of sales strategies, initiatives and action plans designed to drive sustained profitable growth within the demolition attachments segment. This role will also maintain meaningful and effective relationships with key dealer accounts and end users across the globe while initiating a strategic plan for new distribution, further commercializing our demolition attachments market share. Specifically, you'll:
* Identify selling opportunities and requirements to scale the demolition segment to a 3x factor
* Develop and maintain key relationships across the Company and with key dealers and dealer principals
* Monitor market trends and develop and execute sales strategies to respond to challenges with speed and agility
* Work cross-functionally to develop revenue growth plans with our existing dealer accounts while identifying new strategic opportunities
* Enhance the focus on deepening customer relationships through technical support, training, demos and targeted promotional activity
* Assess internal performance trends and external market drivers
* Help to define the post-sales support customer experience should be and look like (demolition products). Including parts & service support.
* Leverage intimate knowledge of products, market, and competitors - identifying proper products available for any given application, how to sell against the competition, how to upsell existing portfolio
* Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in Dealer Sales Training
Benefits & Perks
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You'll Also Get
* Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
* Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
* Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
* Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.