Are you the type of person who loves to work with your hands and enjoys diversity in your work day? Are you looking for immediate work that makes an impact?
If this sounds like you – we are hiring skilled construction laborers for ongoing projects in San Mateo County.
Are you Ready? Apply Now
Responsibilities vary from site to site and even day to day. Depending on your level of experience and what project you are on, you may be asked to work on:
• Site clean-up
• Moving Materials
• Digging and hauling
• Assisting Journeymen with trade specific tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have minimum 1 year in Residential and/or Commercial construction -or- be a graduate of a related vocational program
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift.
- • Must have valid Right to Work documents
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have basic communication skills and ability to follow instructions
PandoLogic. Keywords: Construction Worker, Location: Richmond, VA - 23220