Senior Abatement/Demolition Project Manager (Tennesse)
ABATEMENT & DEMOLITION SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY (Raleigh, NC and VA area)
Responsible for estimating cost associated with, and project management of demolition, asbestos, lead and mold remediation/abatement projects, in accordance with established company, state and national regulations, policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience estimating mid to large scale projects
- Plan, organize and direct activities concerned with demolition and abatement projects
- Daily routine in assisting project foreman with tracking submittals, costing changes in work, attending Project Meetings, daily communications with owners and subcontractors, and maintaining project scheduling and subcontract coordination
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently without supervision
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete project
- Approve subcontractor invoices and purchase orders
- Formulate reports concerning areas such as work in progress, costs and scheduling and submit weekly
- Work with labor superintendent to assign workers to job sites to work on specified projects
- Work with local Hepaco service centers and sales personnel to identify and develop opportunities
- Proven experience with customers and regulators within the Raleigh, NC, Norfolk / Richmond, VA regions
- High school diploma required; BS in Geology, Engineering, or Environmental Science preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 productivity suite required – particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors, clients, vendors, and regulatory agencies, as applicable
- Strong emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to provide written and oral instructions and possess good communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels; providing proper guidance to supervisors, foremen and technicians
- Effectively manage all phases of assigned projects including resource scheduling and supervision, communicating with the client, leading and instructing subordinates
- Oversee multiple projects of a variety of service line projects simultaneously and communicate with senior management including percentage of completion estimates
- Complete paperwork, forms and records as required
- Opportunities for travel exist and may be required based on operations of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- Current AHEARA Certification
- 40hr OSHA Hazwoper
- Abatement / Demolition Estimating & Project Management: 10 years minimum with experience in estimating and managing projects ranging from $50,000.00 - $1M plus in revenue.
HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HEPACO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. / HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.