Renovation Technician – Apartment Demo, Install, and Make – Ready
Matrix Construction Services is actively looking for an Apartment Renovation Technician who has the skills of a Maintenance Technician and Field Service Technician. The Apartment Renovation Technician completes various physical labor tasks (i.e. demolition of unit, sink removal, uninstall/install ceiling fans, replace cabinets and countertops, floorboards, Make-Ready and more) in support of workers on a project/jobsite and as directed by the Renovation Manager. Tasks must be completed within scheduled timeframes and to the quality standards set forth by company/client expectations.
- Completes unit build backs, which may include structural reconstructs, installing plumbing fixtures and accessories, painting and installing backsplash, installing electrical/lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, installing counter tops, cabinets and/or cabinet door/drawer fronts, installing appliances and other build back duties as assigned.
- Learns and performs unit demolitions, as part of a team. Unit demolitions may include structural teardowns, removal of plumbing/electrical/lighting fixtures, removal of counter tops, backsplash, cabinets and/or cabinet door/drawer fronts, removal of appliances and other demolition duties as assigned.
- Maintains regular contact with the Renovation Manager to ensure project tasks are being completed timely and in accordance with client/company standards.
- Ability to travel locally, as needed, between multiple jobsites.
- Ensures quality control meets company and client expectations.
- Submits daily reports of progress made on the project/jobsite to the Renovation Manager & Director of Operations.
Why Work for Us?
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve built a strong reputation as one of the premier employers in the multi-family construction industry. Our Total Rewards Package is comprehensive, competitive and designed from the ground up to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Matched 401(k) program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Competitive pay and unlimited growth opportunity
- Awesome culture
- A place you can call home!
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in the multi-family construction industry is preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $18 - $22 Hourly