Project Manager – Interior Demolition
Iowa Demolition an Earth Services & Abatement company and our partnership network of companies is a full-service asbestos abatement, demolition, and soil and water remediation company with a national reach. We do work in 32 states, offering a geographical span and breadth of experience unrivaled in the industry. Named the top US abatement firm in 2021 (ENR), our partnership companies 1 Priority Environmental Services, Snyder Environmental, Simpson Environmental Services, Iowa Demolition and Potomac Abatement is an alliance that allows us to provide local service nearly nationwide.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who specializes in Interior Demolition.
Seeks out and bids on projects typical of Company's business lines. Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with new and existing customers. Manages overall performance of assigned projects from start to finish. Supervises and coordinates activities of supervisors and workers while demonstrating a commitment to safety, teamwork, and quality work. Reviews job specifications, inspects work site, and confers with contracting agent to evaluate removal project. This position does require travel up to 30%.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction or demolition preferred.
• Must have basic construction or demolition knowledge and the ability to read blueprints and specifications.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related business field, a plus.
• Proven finance/budgetary skills in construction project management with proven ability to bring projects in on time, and on budget.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively interact with employees at all organization levels.
• Ability to adapt to changes, delays, and unexpected events in the work environment by managing multiple conflicting priorities.
• Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
• Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
• Take initiative to identify and anticipate company's needs and make recommendations for implementation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien status or Authorization to work in the U.S.