The Alloy Group (formerly Prism Spectrum Holdings), an environmental remediation and demolition company has an immediate need for a Project Manager to help lead our Atlanta, GA team. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be initiative-taking, able to multi-task and be a problem- solver, show strong diligence and organization, and - most importantly - believe in a team- oriented approach.
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans! The Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses, and we have recently purchased and now team with Dec-Tam and opened two new branches. We have become a full-service national construction abatement, demolition, and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides project management, technical support and field oversite for environmental abatement such as asbestos, lead and mold as well as internal and external demolition. This role will require extensive travel in Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Coordination of site logistics
- Constant productive interface with the customer i.e., general contractor or owner
- Management of the project team
- Detailed project management
- Process change orders
- Prepare and submit project estimates
- Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the remediation and demolition industry – External demolition experience required
- Demonstrated experience in project management including budget, schedule and deliverable performance
- Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates
- Experience managing project crews
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing experience
- Hands experience using field equipment
- Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Proven communication skills
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Proven client relationship skills
- BS degree
The Alloy Group provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
The Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.