Innovative. Dependable. Committed.
These are the core values of the one of the nation’s largest and most dynamic demolition contractors, Sessler Wrecking. We are seeking ambitious applicants that identify with these values to join our team of professionals.
Sessler Wrecking is looking for a Project Manager!
Over the past 60 years, Sessler Wrecking has grown into one of the largest turn-key Building, Bridge, & Industrial Demolition specialists in the country. We are seeking a candidate to support the Building and Industrial Demolition Division of Sessler Wrecking. This opportunity will be working in an exciting and high growth environment focusing on Project Management.
Sessler Wrecking’s corporate headquarters is in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. This position would require travel; therefore, consideration will be given to working remotely.
- Coordinating, organizing, tracking, updating and/or expediting the flow of project related information to Owner(s) and Senior Staff.
- Attends project pre-bid meetings for new business opportunities.
- Project documentation review: drawings, specifications, constructability, value engineering.
- Review of Contract requirements.
- Generate Vendor and Subcontractor Agreements and support buyout processes.
- Develop project submittals (e.g., Work Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Demolition Plan, Crane Pick Plan, Traffic Control Plan, Waste Management Plan, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, etc.).
- Project scheduling and coordination with the Site Supervisors.
- Participate in weekly Client/Subcontractor meetings.
- Review Vendor and Subcontractor invoices.
- Support Corporate Health & Safety Director on making sure that projects are in compliance with Company and Client specific requirements.
- Assist with project closeout deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or any closely related field with document Estimating and Project Management responsibilities.
- Mid-Level: 5-10 years of previous experience in construction estimating and project management is desired.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications (i.e. - especially MS Excel and Word) as well as Adobe and drawing editing software such as Bluebeam or AutoCAD.
- Experience with scheduling and estimating software (i.e. - MS Project, B2W Estimate, etc.)
- A working background with construction, demolition, transportation, and/or engineering firms.
- Building collaborative relationships and be able to function independently and/or as part of a team.
- Demonstrates the commitment to integrity, quality, and safety; with the ability to learn and the desire to advance the company and grow personally to a higher position within the company.
- Ability to safely navigate various construction site conditions, including climbing ladders, cluttered areas, working in bad weather, hazardous areas, dark conditions, and maneuvering uneven surfaces, frequently carrying items up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifting or carrying objects up to 50 pounds, etc. for the purpose of inspecting progress and coordinating with the Site Supervisor.
- Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Medical & Dental Plan Available.
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits Available.
- 401k Plan & Match Available.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days.
Company website: sesslerwrecking.com