Partner, Decommissioning, Decontamination, and Demolition (Partner Level)
We are looking for an established demolition/remediation construction leader who is interested in being part of this thriving global community - outstanding professionals who combine strong consulting and business development skills with a strong technical foundation - to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships in the power, high-tech, oil & gas, chemical, and/or manufacturing industries. We seek an individual to help us drive the continued growth of ERMs business through selling and delivering world-class services, recruiting and developing our next generation of leaders, and further advancing our reputation for DDD and Remediation solutions.
This is a Partner-level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global environmental leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting. A career as an ERM Partner is unique. Our partnership model offers unparalleled opportunities for leaders with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
- Meaningful equity ownership with the potential for additional financial and intangible rewards.
- The ability to provide "thought leadership" on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets.
- An extension of ERMs market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
Our DDD Technical Community applies a phased approach to site redevelopment or closure. From risk characterization and asset valuation to the turnkey management of a project, our comprehensive offering helps to reduce risks, minimize impacts, control costs, manage scheduling, and unlock client residual value. During the decontamination phase, we remove or neutralize residual hazards from systems, surfaces, and structures and provide documented proof of the sites status for regulators and potential buyers. If demolition is required, structures are removed with due regard for proper material handling techniques and materials are safely disposed of or recycled.
ERM is structured to encourage collaboration and networking among regional offices, providing opportunities to network with our national technical teams and remediation/DDD technology experts to share best practices, access the best talent, and partner on consulting and field delivery opportunities. We are a leading expert in several innovative technologies, including thermal remediation, abiotic reduction, as well as green and sustainable remediation solutions. With a proven track record excelling within complex and challenging project parameters, our outstanding work has led our clients to trust us with their most challenging sites across the globe.
- Play a key role in growing ERMs DDD and Remediation technical communities, with a primary focus on client accounts, sales, and safe project execution to deliver strategic value to our clients in the power, high-tech, oil & gas, chemical, or manufacturing sectors.
- Pursue and execute DDD projects in full accordance with ERM DDD, Safety and Risk Management Policies and procedures.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new DDD opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with Key Clients.
- Partner with Account Directors, Technical Directors, and Managers to raise the profile of ERMs capabilities within key client organizations to identify and shape clients needs for DDD services (primary) and other ERM services.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Lead opportunity chase teams to identify and DDD services for industrial clients that fit within ERMs value proposition, including scope of work development and pricing.
- Lead and direct major DDD programs and projects for ERMs industrial clients, including serving as Partner-in-Charge.
- Grow and manage a high-performance, safety-focused DDD teams, serving as a leader and mentor to employees. In particular, provide technical guidance and mentoring to Demolition and Construction Managers, Field Safety Officers, and Project Managers.
- Support the growth and development of ERMs global DDD service areas and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe. Drive innovation within the technical community to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate ERM in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to work with others in the business to continue to build ERMs global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams. Coordinate project delivery with ERMs North American DDD team and help maintain a strong collaborative relationship with the technical community.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- BS in engineering, construction management, or related discipline; professional registration preferred.
- 15+ years progressive remediation/DDD/construction management experience, including strong asset evaluation/estimating skills, and working substantially with industrial clients.
- In-depth understanding of decommissioning/demolition and construction management challenges in the power, high-tech, oil & gas, chemical, or manufacturing sectors, and the companies operating in them, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable client communication and service skills.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multimillion dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Strong commitment to safety, including championing ERMs Safety Program and implementing strict Health and Safety protocols.
- Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace.
For the Partner, Decommissioning, Decontamination, and Demolition (Partner Level) position, we anticipate the annual base pay of $141,000 to $165,000.An employees pay position within this range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. We also may have instances where employees fall outside of the range based on the factors noted above. This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through www.erm.com/careers/apply/ or through the internal careers portal if you are a current employee.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Companys sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the worlds leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!