Lead Demolition and Contents Technician
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, content restoration, and reconstruction. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada. From flooding to fires and frozen pipes, Paul Davis responds with 24-hour emergency service to restore calm in the most chaotic of events. We are here to serve in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and a quality product. We continually strive to maintain excellence and experience that is second to none. Passion for quality drives everything we do.
We aim to be the "Employer of Choice" in our community by committing to each employee. We have competitive compensation, on the job training with the opportunity to grow and advance in our exciting business! We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision-, FSA-, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO and more! All of this, partnered with an incredible Company culture!
Are you a great communicator/ enjoy teamwork/ and a fast-paced environment? Do you like to mentor others? We have what you are looking for! Paul Davis Restoration is looking for a full time Contents Technician Lead, to work Monday-Friday, 7am - 4pm, with the ability to work overtime when needed. This individual will support our Mitigation and Contents Area with multiple responsibilities which include but are not limited to supervising a crew and responding to customer's homes and businesses to perform emergency services and provide exceptional customer/client customer service and internal communication. If you are looking for a career that will provide a deep satisfaction of helping others and building relationships of a lifetime, come join us!
- Always deliver exceptional customer service
- Temp time sheets/data entry
- Perform quality and consistent work on all jobs
- Manage/supervise all Technicians labor inventory
- Maintain inventory control and organization on all job sites
- Ability to delegate crews on commercial and residential losses
- Warehouse storage and organization
- Originate a repairable/non-repairable inventory
- Produce on all Carpet Cleaning, Deodorization, Mold Remediation (incl. demolition & cleaning), and Structural Cleaning.
- Generate a salvageable or non-salvageable contents inventory
- Properly export job data using Assured Software
- Complete all jobs in an efficient and timely matter
- Maintain good internal communication with M&C Project Manager
- Follow and enforce established safety practices including proper use of PPE.
- Promote and establish good teamwork working towards a common goal.
- Mentor/Train new hires on best practices
- Maintain & obtain additional IICRC certifications, when requested by management
- Additional job duties as requested
- Ability to read, interpret, and communicate oral and written instructions.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to communicate in English - bilingual a plus
- Basic math & map reading skills.
- Ability to work overtime and be on call when required
- Ability to train and supervise employees
- Ability to exercise judgement when to act independently and when to refer situations to M&C Manager
- Knowledge and the ability to work around cleaning chemicals, solutions and the use of solvents
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment
- Uphold the Paul Davis Restoration standards, mission statement, and goals
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must Have Valid Driver's License at all times
- Ability to Pass Pre-employment screenings
Education: High School Diploma or its Equivalent
1+ years of supervisory experience
Licenses & Certifications:
Water, Fire & Smoke, Carpet Cleaning, and Applied Structural Drying IICRC Certifications preferred
- Lift (constantly) 5-40 lbs., lift (frequently) 20-100 lbs.
- May involve significant stand/walk/ push/pull.
- Occasional climbing (ladders, etc.), balancing, crouching, frequent stooping, reaching, kneeling, and handling.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Exposure to weather with temperatures ranging from mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat.
- Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate to loud from occasional to frequent times.
- Exposure to fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
At Paul Davis Restoration we provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need. We do this by providing opportunities to GREAT people who deliver Best in Class Results. We are looking for "A" Players to join our team who Respect the individual, deliver what they Promise, and have Pride in what they do while practicing continuous Improvement. Come Join Us Today!! After applying, please watch for an email to guide you to the next step in our process.
Paul Davis Restoration does not discriminate on any unlawful basis. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.