NEO Corporation was founded in 1984 and has since become one of the oldest and most experienced environmental contractors in the southeast. We are committed to quality, have management expertise, and excel in planning and scheduling.
NEO Corporation is seeking career minded individuals who want to excel in environmental, demolition, and industrial services. Every employee is considered a member of our company team.
NEO Corporation offers a competitive benefits package including health, life, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurances. We also offer a company matching 401(k) retirement program, paid holidays, and time off, a standard pay increase program, and additional benefits are available for enrollment.
● Abate and dispose of hazardous materials such as asbestos, lead- based paint, mercury, oils, PCB’s, etc.
● Complete interior and exterior demolition activities.
● Follow directives of management to adhere to all OSHA, EPA, state, and NEO Corporation standard operating procedures.
● Complete any training necessary annually and job specific.
● Complete project tasks as directed and backup other employees in time of absence.
● Subject to pre-employment, random, and suspicious cause drug screening.
● Subject to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
● Authorized to work in the United States.
● Must be able to speak and understand English.
● Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
● A High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred.
● Have or able to obtain an EPA approved Asbestos Worker Certification.
● Have or able to obtain a North Carolina Asbestos Worker accreditation.
● Able to pass an annual physical including a pulmonary function test and respirator fit test.