Demolition Team Leader
Demolition Team Leader
•Managing Customer Satisfaction and representing the brand
•Effectively perform all aspects of the production processes
•Regular Vehicle and equipment maintenance and organization
•Working with your direct supervisor to ensure team is unified and efficient
•Following all uniform and policy guidelines in line with the Brand Identity Guide
•Always leaving jobsites with a clean and orderly appearance
•Developing production expertise through providing services
•Maintaining cleanliness of products and equipment to the highest standard
•Ensure clear communication with office staff, immediate supervisor and fellow technicians
•Willingness for continued learning and growth
Company and Culture:
PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We operate with a 'servant-based leadership' mindset and seek to create an environment where our team members can grow both professionally and spiritually through serving our customers, communities, and each other.
Job Position Description:
With a 'One Team' mentality, manage and complete jobs according to PuroClean processes per workorder. Respond to service calls when needed. Set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Monitor all assigned jobs to ensure customer needs are met. Perform sales and marketing activities, including add-on sales and security checks. Communicate and establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential customers. Job documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Production costs are maintained at the established rate. Add-on sales are made to customers. Communications to Project Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager or Owner, as appropriate, and customer are timely. Working to ensure all customer needs are met in a kind and sympathetic way, our Project Team Leaders take pride in going above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from our competitors in the industry.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction and representing the brand
- Effectively perform all aspects of the production processes
- Continued development of production skills and expertise
- Financial asset and equipment management
- Following all uniform and policy guidelines in line with the Brand Identity Guide
- Always leaving jobsites with a clean and orderly appearance
- Coaching and training of production staff technicians
- Preventative maintenance on vehicles, equipment and oversight of facility maintenance
- Ensure clear communication with office staff, immediate supervisor and fellow technicians
- Willingness for continued learning and growth, ability to 'lead and coach' your teammates
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for facility, assets and equipment
- Aptitude with record keeping, recording information and communicating 'the message'
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care are caution with teammates and customers
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and comfortable on your feet for prolonged periods of time
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serve your community in their time of need. 'Servant Based Leadership'
- Be a part of a winning team with the 'One Team' mentality. We serve together
- Competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours
- Additional benefits and perks based on performance and employers' policies
"We Build Careers" - Steve White, President and COO
With over 300 locations across North America and Canada, PuroClean is leading the industry in emergency property restoration services, by helping families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We operate with a 'servant-based leadership' mindset and seek to create an environment where our team members can grow both professionally and spiritually through serving our customers, communities, and each other.
Culture is very important to us. We want to make sure that we are the right fit for YOU!
Apply today and join our Winning TEAM
"We are One Team, All In, Following The PuroClean Way in the spirit of Servant Leadership"
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.