Demolition Production Coordinator
We are hiring immediately for a Production Coordinator with excellent computer and organizational skills to join our busy Demolition company. $26 an hour to start.
The Production Coordinator will assist the Operations Leaders and Project Managers to meet their scheduled goals by keeping the daily operations organized and streamlined.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule Management
- Permit Administration including NESHAP, Bluestake, Demolition, Dust, Hydrant Meter, Traffic Control, and Haul Permits
- Contract Administration
- Insurance Certifications
- Oversee Background Checks and Badging for Upcoming Jobs
- Contractor Enrollment
- Hotel Booking, Per Diem Request and Distribution
- Assist with Interviews and Orientation
- Attendance Tracking
- Foreman Office Upkeep
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience in Construction/Demolition a plus
Dickens Quality Demolition has been an industry leader for 26 years in the Arizona market for All Aspects of Demolition.
We offer health, dental, and vision insurance and 5 days of sick pay after your first 60 days.
Join our team and become a part of a company that is committed to your growth!