Job Title: Demolition Laborer
Company: United Trades of America
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Full-time
About United Trades of America:
United Trades of America is a prominent construction and contracting company committed to excellence in every aspect of our work. We are currently seeking dedicated and skilled individuals to join our team as Demolition Laborers. If you have a strong work ethic, a commitment to safety, and a passion for contributing to successful demolition projects, we invite you to apply.
As a Demolition Laborer at United Trades of America, you will be an essential part of our dynamic team, responsible for executing various tasks related to the demolition of structures and the preparation of construction sites.
- Demolition Tasks: Safely and efficiently perform manual demolition activities, including dismantling structures, removing fixtures, and clearing debris using hand tools and power equipment.
- Site Preparation: Assist in preparing demolition sites by securing safety barriers, setting up signage, and implementing safety measures to ensure a secure work environment.
- Material Handling: Properly handle and dispose of demolition debris in accordance with environmental regulations and company policies.
- Tool and Equipment Operation: Operate hand tools, power tools, and small machinery in a safe and effective manner, following proper procedures and guidelines.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other team members, contractors, and project managers to coordinate tasks, maximize efficiency, and achieve project objectives.
- Safety Compliance: Strictly adhere to safety regulations and guidelines, actively participating in safety meetings, and reporting any safety concerns to the supervisor.
- Waste Management: Segregate and dispose of waste materials responsibly, contributing to effective waste management practices on-site.
- Equipment Maintenance: Perform basic maintenance tasks on tools and equipment, ensuring they are in good working condition, and report any malfunctions promptly.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous experience in construction or demolition work is beneficial but not mandatory. Willingness to learn and follow instructions is essential.
- Physical Fitness: Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, including lifting, carrying, and working in various weather conditions.
- Safety Awareness: Strong commitment to safety protocols with a keen awareness of potential hazards.
- Team Player: Excellent teamwork and communication skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Reliability: Punctuality and dependability in fulfilling work assignments and responsibilities.
- Certifications: OSHA 10 or 30 certification is a plus but not required.
- Competitive hourly wage ($14-$19 per hour, based on experience)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Life insurance, tele-medicine, 401K, employee discounts, credit repair, and more benefits.
How to Apply:
If you are a skilled Finish Carpenter with a passion for delivering high-quality craftmanship, we want to hear from you! Please apply on our website for immediate consideration at www.unitedtradesamerica.com
United Trades of America is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug-screening and background check.