Published by on March 3, 2022
Penhall Company Inc.
Published March 4, 2022 Location New Orleans, LA Category Job Type **Description**
Penhall is looking for skilled Demolition **Laborers** to become part of a crew to perform multiple types of removal operations for an upcoming project.
* The ability to follow clear and concise directions relating to the scope of work.
* The ability to pre-task and identify any potential hazards and risks in the field.
* Understand basic demolition and removal tasks and to be able perform them.
* Torch cut rebar and structural steel members/girders.
* Safely work alongside construction equipment on a demolition project.
* The ability to see something and say something regarding completing all required tasks in a safe manner.
**Penhall Company Offers:**
* A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
* Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
* Vacation, holiday & sick pay
* 401K retirement plan
* Career growth opportunity
* Knowledge of and the ability to run pneumatic breaking tools.
* Experience in using electrical or manual tools.
* Proven experience torch cutting
* Trained in the use of aerial lifts and work platforms.
* Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use personal protective equipment (safety glasses, face-shield, gloves, boots, etc.) at all times.
* Ability to work at heights.
* Able to work long periods including evenings and weekends when necessary.
* Must be able to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
* The ability to learn and be mentored if not proficient in certain areas of demolition.
* Proficient in English
**Education and Experience:**
* OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 is a plus.
* Construction Industry trainings and certifications a plus.
+ Aerial Boom lift
+ Aerial scissor or platform lift
+ CPR/First Aid
+ Fall Protection
+ Scaffold User
* Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Only registered members can apply for jobs. **Related Jobs**
Baton Rouge, LA new March 4, 2022 McAllen, TX new March 3, 2022 Comments are closed.