This Jobot Job is hosted by: Morgan McKenzie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $79,000 - $153,000 per year
A bit about us:
Want to work for one of Denver’s top Best Places to Work? Our client has been in business for over 60 years and is still family-owned with strong company values, including Integrity, Opportunity, Family, and Excellence. Our client pays for 100% of the health and dental premiums for all employees and provides generous contributions to premiums for families, along with a robust set of additional benefits. Our client also strives to provide ongoing growth opportunities for their people and is committed to career development, with a strong track record of promoting from within. Build your future with our client!
Why join us?
100% Employee and 80% Dependent Premium paid
Platinum Plus grade plan w/$0 Deductible and Low Out of Pocket Max
• Dental – 100% Employee and Family Level Premium paid
• Employer paid Short Term Disability
• Employer paid Long Term Disability
• Voluntary Vision Plan - optional
• FSA Account - optional
• HSA Account - with HDHP
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Wellness Time Off
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match contributions.
• $25,000.00 Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – with additional voluntary options
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Permanent Demolition Estimator to join our dynamic construction team. The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating the cost of demolishing commercial buildings and structures. As a Permanent Demolition Estimator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all demolition projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the highest standards.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for demolition projects
- Analyze project specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work
- Review and evaluate bids from subcontractors and suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare and submit proposals to clients
- Participate in the bidding process
- Monitor project costs and ensure they are within budget
- Work closely with project managers, engineers, and architects to ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Provide support to the project team as needed
- 2+ years of experience in commercial construction estimating
- Strong understanding of construction, cost control, material pricing, proposal requests, bidding process, and estimating techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and construction estimating software
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Permanent Demolition Estimator with a passion for the construction industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for growth and development, and a supportive and collaborative work environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.