Demolition, Environmental Cleanup Estimator
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna Rabin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our family-owned firm has been a leader in the construction contracting field for many years. With offices now in seven states, Our highly qualified staff is experienced in the development of commercial, residential, municipal and industrial sites through construction, demolition and remediation activities. Our services include: Site Development, Underground Utility Construction & Rehabilitation, Highway & Road Construction, Bridge Construction & Repair, Demolition and more.
We are seeking to hire a Demolition/Environmental Cleanup Estimator for a full-time position. We are a well-established construction contractor with offices in Grand Ledge and Ann Arbor, MI.
Why join us?
We are a growing firm that believes in our employees and offers plenty of opportunities for career growth.
As a Demolition/Environmental Cleanup Estimator, you are responsible for bidding and negotiating contracts, including but not limited to the following:
- Analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates
- Reviewing data to determine material and labor requirements and preparing itemized lists
- Computing cost factors and preparing estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness
- Negotiating contracts with our clients
- Complete all necessary reporting requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior demolition and/or environmental estimating experience
- Knowledge of environmental and safety regulations
- Bid2Win software experience is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.