GENERAL LABOR - CONSTRUCTION
NEW ORLEANS - EAST
We are looking to hire experienced Construction Laborers to assist with the demolition, construction and clean up at a New Orleans East facility.
- Assist Carpenters with accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber, wood, and other building materials.
- Assist Carpenters with attaching building materials using screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Will train to operate lifts and will be certified on such equipment.
- Performing cleanups of job sites by clearing away all carpentry debris and waste.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools.
- Effective communication skills.
- MUST be drug free!
Please go to advantageresourcing.com, click on jobs, enter only 1353611 in Job ID#, click search read description, scroll down and the application will begin, please text 985-847-9002 when you have completed so we can review and start the process.
Look forward to hearing from you!!
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.