Carpenter for Custom Homebuilder
Reputable custom homebuilder is currently seeking a carpenter that has experience (3 to 5 years) but is open to continue to learn and grow. Must have a positive outlook on situations and be able to work as a team. Completing projects on time, on budget, and with the highest levels of integrity, quality, and respect allows this builder to maintain its culture and grow as a leading custom home builder.
As a carpenter, you will:
- Reports to the Project Managers for daily responsibilities & scheduling; reports to the VP, Operations for all general oversight regarding HR, training, evaluations, etc.
- Professional appearance and interactions daily with clients and fellow workers
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a calm, professional and empathetic manner via phone, email, text and/or in person at all times; Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Possess varying knowledge and skills with carpentry, general construction work & the necessary tools, including, but not limited to:
- Installing trim/mouldings
- Light framing
- Drywall repairs
- Site & demolition preparation; General site cleaning & organization
- Materials & supplies transportation
- Cabinetry, Plumbing, Electrical, Masonry &/or HVAC experience(s) are a plus
- Help maintain company vehicles, tools and Headquarter common areas (e.g. shared work areas, offices, meeting areas, kitchens, bathrooms, sheds, parking lots, etc.) in a clean, neat and orderly manner
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other construction positions, reach out to Adam Iaccio with GPAC at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or at 605-610-2554
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.