Business Development Manager
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company, and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now a full-service national construction demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Leads in the establishing a new business for a construction company that specializes in interior and structural demolition, as well as asbestos, mold, lead and PCB abatement. Will establish regional contacts and promote long term relationships with key clients in the region. Works very closely with local management to aggressively solicit new business. Works with the national Business Development Group to establish and execute a Business Development Strategy.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Drive new business growth in the construction demolition space
- Develop a strong long-term relationship with a relevant client base through the highest levels of responsiveness, honesty and integrity
- Consistently achieves results based on key KPI’s
- Executes a business development strategy with excellence
- Coordinate efforts and resources with other branch offices and business units
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the remediation and demolition industry
- Demonstrated results in business development and client care
- Demonstrated experience in project management including budget, schedule and deliverable performance
- Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Proven client relationship skills
- BS degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The incumbent occasionally lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
The Alloy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000 - $85,000 annual
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance