Estimator with experience in Structural Demolition, TI Demolition and Asbestos work. 401k match and Full Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Henshaw
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are environmental remediation and demolition company, has an immediate need for an Estimator/Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a construction project estimating/management background to get involved with a growing company. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, multi-task, be a problem-solver, show strong attention to detail and organization, and, most importantly, believe in a team-oriented approach. This position is based out of our Brighton/Denver, CO office. The Estimator/Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of projects from bid preparation through final acceptance by the client.
Why join us?
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
• Prepare a complete estimate for selected projects with a detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, take-off information, and contract requirements.
• Supervise the total construction effort to ensure projects are completed per design, budget, and schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, consultants, architects, Orion operations team, and other contractors and key trades.
• Monitor/control projects through administrative direction of the on-site superintendent to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
• Manage financial aspects of contracts (i.e. fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect company interests and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with clients.
• Must be able to bid and manage work in our local area.
• A minimum of 5 years of estimating/project management experience in the demolition construction industry (direct experience in select and structural demolition preferred).
• Construction and job costing experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e., Excel, Word) and accounting/estimating software.
• Able to work well as a team player.
• Problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and a commitment to follow-through.
• Working knowledge of appliable industry regulations (OSHA, EPA, etc.) preferred.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• IRA Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
• Bachelors or established industry experience
• Brighton/Denver, CO
• English (Required)
• Corporate Office
• Job site locations
• Travel as needed to support projects
• Monday to Friday
• Day shift
• As needed to support project deliver
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.