This position is open as of 8/10/2017.
Superintendent - Demolition/Remodel Golf Course , HighwayBased in Scottsdale, AZ we are a dynamically growing full-service development and construction organization with a reputation for excellent service, quality and trust. While other large providers simply go with the flow, we plunge right through with pure intent to disrupt by delivering superior projects on time and on budget. Our highly superior project service and trust have already taken the industry by storm and we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Currently, we are looking for a truly skilled and goal-oriented Superintendent with experience in Demolition/Remodel of Golf Course and Highway Construction. If this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Stable company! Been in business for many years!
2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
What You Will Be Doing- Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with Project Manager, owners, and contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers and clients.
- Plan, organize, and direct on-site activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
- Take actions to deal with the result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays on construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Processes supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Demolition Work
- Golf Course Construction
- Golf Course Remodel
- Flood Mitigation
- Heavy/Highway Construction
What's In It for You- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential So, if you are a Superintendent with experience in Demolition/Remodel of Golf Course and Highway Construction, please apply today!
Required SkillsDemolition Work, Golf Course Construction, Golf Course Remodel, Flood Mitigation, Heavy/Highway Construction, Superintendent
If you are a good fit for the Superintendent - Demolition/Remodel Golf Course , Highway position, and have a background that includes:
Demolition Work, Golf Course Construction, Golf Course Remodel, Flood Mitigation, Heavy/Highway Construction, Superintendent and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.