RCS has an immediate need for a Site Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity based in Nashville, TN. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. RCS recruits top talent for direct hire and contract staffing positions, as well as provides customized and responsive payroll services. Recruiting specialties consist of Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology and Business Professionals.
Why We Need You
One of our largest clients is currently in is seeking a Site Development Manager in Nashville, Tennessee. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a Project Manager in a team environment and will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of site civil construction documents.
An employee-owned, ENR Top 100 engineering firm with national reach and expertise in geotechnical, civil, environmental, construction and planning services. For over 40 years they have been helping our clients in the industrial, government, commercial, power and transportation industries overcome the most complex compliance requirements and adverse land conditions using their deep proficiency in emerging trends and technologies, and their unrivaled commitment to safety and reliability.
- Performing due diligence, site analysis, and design on a variety of site development projects;
- Preparing conceptual / schematic site plans including layout, grading and drainage plans, earthwork calculations, storm water management, and utility plans;
- Preparing construction documents including, demolition plans, staking and material plans, erosion control plans, grading and drainage plans, storm water management, and utilities, site details, transportation improvements, and project cost estimates / analysis, ect.;
- Assisting Project Manager with managing design team and subconsultants; and
- Assisting Project Manager with planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution of all phases of design including project close-out.
- A BS / MS in Civil Engineering or closely related field; EIT required;
- Professional registration preferred, or ability to secure registration within 6 months of hire;
- 4 - 8 years or more of progressive experience in land development, site civil engineering, sediment and erosion control, and storm water management;
- Construction phase service experience preferred;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D and hydraulic design software is a plus;
- Well organized with the ability to manage team members, multi-task, and prioritize work;
- Candidates will have good communication skills, written, oral, and listening, good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.