MLK Investors I, LLC is currently seeking a dynamic Real Estate Project Manager who can provide reliable, timely, and professional support, and assist with day-to-day project management activities. The position entails working for a group of internal stakeholders as well as working with external stakeholders at all levels of the local community and the City/County/State. The successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
● Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
● Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
● Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
● Coordinate and track all property maintenance projects.
● Prepare/update project status reports, approve invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
● Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
● Coordinate the activities of real estate agents and contractors.
● Review and write contracts pertaining to all phases of the development process.
● Navigate the permitting and zoning process, as needed.
● Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Full/Part Time: Starts Part-Time (25+ hrs/week), expected to become Full-Time within 1 year of hiring.