Our client is searching for a talented Project Manager with Civil Contracting experience.
The firm's projects include site development, heavy industrial applications, demolition, environmental solutions, concrete construction, and aggregate crushing. This position will work with our team for managing all aspects of construction projects, including customer and vendor communication, budgeting, scheduling, contract and project administration.
- Negotiate, close and coordinate all work orders for changes in project scope
- Establish, track and manage project schedule ensuring that critical path requirements are achieved
- Ensure project financial success by establishing and managing project budgets; prepare, and report on job cost; actively works to ensure project profitability
- Work closely with operations management on the request of resources required to meet project schedule
- Promote total quality and customer satisfaction by acting as liaison between customer and field management to ensure that project work is completed per customer expectations
- Develop and write sub-contracts and purchase orders as required; recommend the selection of and oversee hired sub-contractors