Project Manager (Environmental Remediation) – San Francisco, CA 94501
System One has a long term contract opportunity for a Project Manager to support our client’s Environmental Remediation project in the San Francisco Bay area.
Important employment information
- Long term contract / hourly pay rate
- Qualified candidates local to San Francisco preferred
- Drug screen and background check required
The Project Manager is expected to have the following education / experience:
- 4 year degree
- 5 to 7 years in building demolition, large excavation projects, or remodeling of building.
- Preferred: PMP and hazardous waste management experience (asbestos, PCB’s, RCRA)
- The Project Manager will demonstrated leadership and coordination on projects, interfacing with the client and regulators
- Procedure development and implementation (Word),
- Report generation and review (Word, Power Point),
- Good Communication skills verbally and in writing (Word, Power Point, Email, etc.)
- Ability to access Data base and data for reporting (Excel, Access),