Company LLC, maker of Link-Belt excavators, forestry, demolition, and
scrap/material handling equipment, has an immediate opening for a Pricing Analyst.
The Pricing Analyst supports the Market
Intelligence, Pricing & Programming manager by maintaining pricing data,
updating price sheet data, and reporting. The Pricing Analyst has responsibilities
throughout the Americas for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting industry
market data and sales activities. He/she
will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and maintaining market
intelligence on competitive pricing and products.
functions include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the price sheets
for all wholegoods offered for sale.
- Develop whole good pricing processes, whole goods pricing, and profitability analysis.
- Process machine discount credit memos compliant with program rules. Analyze program data to identify trends and abuses.
- Perform regular analysis on
competitive pricing, including comparative reporting.
- Maintain, coordinate, and publish
documentation of pricing programs, including tracking revisions.
- Partner with marketing, sales,
supply chain, and engineering to maximize profitability.
- Perform other reporting &
analysis as needed.
This position requires minimal travel (5+ %)
May require travel to construction work sites, and climbing on and
off heavy machinery.
Work hours may vary from day to day, with extended periods. On occasions, will require work and travel