Job is located in Meridian, ID.
Paul Davis Restoration is looking to hire a Field Services Technician - Water, Fire, and Mold - to join our team.
Do you have the following?
• The desire and ability to learn a new trade which is in demand throughout the country?
• A willingness and drive to be a part of our award winning team?
• Strong desire to help others during a difficult time?
• A professional appearance and great attitude?
• A valid driver's license with a good driving record?
• Ability to pass a criminal background check?
• Ability to pass a drug test?
• The ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds?
• A high school diploma or a GED certificate?
• Willingness to work in fire, smoke and/or water damage? (Safety is important, so Personal Protective Equipment will be provided by the company.)
If you answered YES to ALL of the above, then read on about the Duties and Responsibilities of a Field Services Technician that include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Respond to emergencies which may include fire, flood, mold, vehicle impact, trauma etc.
• Perform initial loss inspection which includes sketching, contacting insurance companies, talking with home owner, etc.
• Perform water extraction, structural drying, board-up, demolition etc.
• Act as daily on-site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered.
• Participate in our 24 hour on call rotation, responding to emergency losses after hours, holidays and on weekends, as dictated by the on call schedule, for which bonuses and an increased hourly rate are paid to Lead Technicians.
• Complete pack-out and pack-in of customer's contents, ensuring all items are properly documented and brought back to our state of the art facility for cleaning and restoration.
• Drive company vehicles, including trucks, trailers, and other machinery.
The candidate selected to join our team of caring professionals will be rewarded with a competitive hourly wage, as well as bonuses and an increased hourly rate that are paid to Lead Technicians for after-hours, holiday and weekend work. After successfully completing a probationary period, you will be eligible for:
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Paid holidays
• Vacation pay
• Sick/Personal time