Looking for a Maintenance Tech for a 24/7 pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Assist in performing Predictive, Preventative, and Corrective maintenance as directed.
- Demonstrates a work approach strong in personal safety and good manufacturing practices. Maintains good housekeeping on jobs performed and in shop. Maintains departmental tools.
- Learn to access and utilize technical information and drawings for mechanical components and systems.
- With supervision, performs assigned preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, equipment modification and new equipment installation tasks using written and verbal instructions.
- Complies with GMP, Environmental, Health & Safety, and company policies and requirements;
- Activities may include structural demolition of buildings and equipment with focus on dismantling and salvage.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Apply basic algebra, geometry, measurements and physics.
- Proven/demonstrated mechanical aptitude with ability to use technical documentation and drawings for maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and improvements of mechanical components and systems.
- Technician will gain and apply knowledge, skill and ability in industrial equipment maintenance including but not limited to: rotating equipment, chemical process equipment, lubrication, hand tools, power tools, measurements, lifting equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, piping, pipefitting, utility systems.
- Manual dexterity with knowledge and ability to work with construction/demolition equipment to include the potential to operate hand and power tools of all types.
6 month contract with possibility of extension
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.