Inspection, demolition, and repair of mechanical and
with equipment operators and maintenance staff to diagnose
- Proficient in the operation and repair of pellet mills,
coolers, cyclones, mixers,
conveyors, flakers, and dust collectors.
- Perform sheet metal fabrication, welding, and operate
general shop equipment.
- Coordinate and execute - daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
- Collaborate with the Maintenance Foreman for execution of
- Responsible for maintenance, installation and repair of
transmission, conveyor, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Make recommendations for mechanical system improvements.
- Recommend outside contractors to be involved with maintenance
technical materials such as equipment manuals, SDS’s, safety materials,
system drawings, schematics and blueprints to
troubleshoot and maintain
- Support improvements which result in reduced downtime,
- Investigate and diagnose cause of breakdowns and contribute
ideas to reduce
or eliminate future
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned