We are currently seeking laborers in the greater Tampa Bay area to support storm restoration efforts.
These Water Damage Specialist will perform the following duties, under the supervision of experienced water damage leads:
* Constructing polyethylene enclosures
* Demolition of water damaged property (ripping up carpet and flooring, removing cabinets, removing drywall, etc.)
* Removing and disposing of debris
* Set up of water pumps, air scrubbers, fans and dehumidifiers
* Moving and re-setting contents
* Vehicle cleaning, safety and maintenance inspections
* Maintaining equipment
Work Environment: Various commercial buildings. Construction demolition environment.
* Must be hard working, willing to learn and take direction, reliable, and flexible with working nights, weekends, and overtime.
* Must have prior construction or equivalent heavy labor experience.
* Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
* Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs.
* Sustained periods of standing, walking, bending, and kneeling
* Access and mobility in tight spaces
* Satisfactory completion of OSHA Construction 10 hour course is a plus
No drug test, no background check, just need 2 forms of ID to on-board you.
Paid weekly, tons of overtime
Work will start ASAP so please apply immediately!!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.