CLC - Construction Labor Contractors, is currently in need of 2 Finish Lead Carpenters for a permanent position located in the Charleston, SC area.
Job Summary: Excellent opportunity for a qualified carpenter with minimum five years’ experience in rough and finish carpentry and other areas of residential construction. The ideal candidate will able to manage job sites with employees and trade contractors. As the front line in achieving company goals, the lead carpenter must focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
Pay based on experience and capabilities.
• ***Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC / Elec /Plumbing, underlayment, drywall hanging, taping and finishing, painting, flooring installation, finish carpentry(trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation), window, door and siding installation.***
• Able to problem solve and troubleshoot
• Solve math problems quickly and accurately
• Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes
• Ability to interact and communicate well with the Client, Manager, and Subcontractors throughout the job
• Self-starter and independent worker with attention to detail
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead carpenter is completely responsible for the successful completion of the jobs given to them, which includes completing on time, on budget, and maintaining a high level of quality, safety, and professional communication.Carpenters work indoors and outdoors, sometimes in tight spaces and must be able to adapt to conditions and circumstances. They work with various hand tools and must keep their tools and worksite in a clean, safe condition. The Lead Carpenter may at times need to deal with customer requests, questions, and inquires in a polite and business-like manner.