Why Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
Arcadis FieldTech Solutions (AFS) is seeking an Industrial Hygiene & Safety (IH&S) Field Technician to direct, coordinate, and perform Asbestos, Lead Paint, Mold and Indoor Air Quality Investigations in New Jersey. The individual will be part of a team that supports a large national account. The position will be located in Branchburg, NJ office.
- Perform routine site inspections, collecting bulk samples according to AHERA protocols.
- Investigate indoor air quality and related water intrusion events.
- Conduct job site health & safety inspections.
- Perform routine air monitoring for mold remediation and asbestos abatement activities (mostly nights & occasionally weekends).
- Interact with management, contractors & sub-contractors, coordinating site meetings, developing scopes of work and implementing project schedules.