This individual will be responsible for a wide range of Facility Planning activities in support of a DoD installations client.
- Support Marine Corps Installations Command's planning and oversight efforts of facility requirements in executing the Marine Corps Infrastructure Reset Strategy across every Marine Corps base, air station, and other installations.
- Create/Review/evaluate/validate Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs), DD1391s, Installation Master Plans, and project plans.
- Coordinate with Marine Installations, MCI Regions, and other stakeholders
- Analyze facility life-cycle costs and perform business case analysis
- Assist in creation of Facility Investment Plans for MILCON, FSRM, and BOS
- Utilize iNFads data for analysis of facility conditions, to determine project priorities
- Direct creation of and integrate GIS data/products for demolition, recapitalization, MILCON, and FSRM projects
- Ability to coordinate effectively with multiple stake holders to achieve organizational objectives. Understanding and experience creating and reviewing Basic Facility Requirement (BFR) documents, DD 1391s, and Installation Master Plans. Experience in project development and planning Strong understanding of organizational/functional relationship between the Marine Corps and NAVFAC preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years facilities planning experience (preferably with one of the military services) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidate is a former Navy CEC officer or other military facility planner. Urban planners and civil engineers with military facility planning experience also welcome.