Easom Automation is a Lincoln Electric Company. We design, manufacture and service advanced automation, robotic solutions, servo mechatronic solutions for the aerospace, automotive and heavy equipment industry. Due to the high demand of our standard and custom engineered products, we are expanding our vertically integrated company. We offer growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
Position Summary: Collaborates with all levels of cross-functional personnel to manage federal, state and local government regulations, as well as company directives in maintaining the facilities. The Facilities Maintenance Technician will plan, implement, and perform activities in the above listed areas resulting in the continuous improvement of the company’s performance indicators. He/she will identify, evaluate and report the status of said activities. Non-conformances are addressed in person or through issue escalation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all required documentation, corporate policies, procedures and permits and reporting
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements
- Maintain and report facility performance metrics
- Manage and/or perform facility activities such as building/site/equipment maintenance and improvements
- Interface with regulatory agencies and coordinate facility inspections as directed by manager
Education and Experience
- Associates degree
- High school diploma with demonstrated 4 year experience in industrial facility maintenance may be acceptable
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be capable of interfacing with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Expertise using hand, power tools, measuring equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, wiring diagrams, technical manuals
- Working knowledge of manufacturing factory equipment, systems and processes.
- General building maintenance repairs to appropriate codes (NFPA 70 NEC, NFPA 101 Life Safety, local building codes, etc.): carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, organizing, clean up, demolition
- Knowledge of machinery repair on mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical components.
- Ability to safely move, dismantle, install, align and anchor equipment
- Fabrication of tools, brackets, guards
- Maintenance of heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Must have the ability to read, understand, and interpret regulatory requirements such as the Federal Register and others.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Repetition with activity; computer work.
- Ability to carry 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders, work at various heights
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.