CREW Leader Technicians – REMEDIATION AND RECONSTRUCTION
BMS CAT, a national leader in disaster restoration is looking for experienced personnel to join our team NOW! If you are looking to expand your current capabilities and work toward a rewarding career this could be the place for you. No opportunity is out of reach with dedication and hard work. BMS CAT promotes from within.
We are looking for individuals with cleaning, housekeeping, remediation or construction backgrounds. If you have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed we want to hear from you. If you take pride in your work and are dedicated to uphold the standards of the brand you represent you may be the individual we are looking for.
• Execute job tasks assigned in a timely manner within the scope of the project
• Demolition, cleaning, rebuilding of job sites
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Manage a labor force to execute the daily scope of work
• Communicate daily progress reports and other paperwork
Requirements for this job are:
• This position requires you to be on call 24/7 when disasters happen, we respond.
• 2 + years of experience leading a work crew (reconstruction/repair/remediation) a plus
• Ability to drive a 26’ box truck (Must be 25 yrs to drive a company vehicle)
• IICRC training and certification preferred (but not required)
All applicants must have reliable transportation a valid driver’s license and insurance and be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
*Bilingual a plus