Trillium Construction is seeking experienced Concrete Finishers to join their team for immediate hire! Pay rate is up to $23/hour, DOE. Work is projected to run 40 hours/week.
The Concrete Construction Finisher is responsible for setting forms, ensuring they are set to the correct depth and pitch, placing concrete either directly from the concrete wagon chute, concrete pump truck, concrete bucket or wheelbarrow, and finally finishing concrete to company standards.
The experienced concrete finisher will need to:
• Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
• Demolition of old concrete to install new
• Finish wet concrete surfaces to grade on all types of concrete work requiring a fine finish safely and efficiently.
• Use concrete tools such as floats, bull floats, trowel, screed, edger, concrete demo saw, back saw, jointer, shovels, push broom, 10’-16’ straight edges and motorized tamper.
• Operate concrete finish machine
• Assist crew with various duties such as; shoveling and raking, running wheelbarrow, safely backing/dumping trucks
• Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and materials with shovel.
• Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
• May be called upon to run small power tools such as jack hammer.
• Digs, spreads, and levels construction materials.
• Lifts, carries and holds material, tools and supplies.
• Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
• Wear all required PPE to include a hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe work boots.
Click on the Apply Now button today!