- Assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved.
- Cleaning and storing damaged properties until they can be returned to the home.
- Removing and replacing damaged materials, such as wallboards, lumbar, and carpets.
- Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
- Sanitizing structural features that can be saved.
- Answering complaints, explaining job specifications and invoices, and performing other customer service duties.
- Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.