Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company, as a new SERVPRO Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We're seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self- motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then YOU may be our perfect HERO!
As a valued SERVPRO employee, you'll be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the- art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
Read over the responsibilities, minimum requirements, and check out the company website. Then, apply today! We are looking forward to supporting you in your heroic journey with us!
• 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime / on call when required.
• Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Some of the Responsibilities
• Provide excellent customer service
• Perform on-site production services, including water extraction and fire cleanup
• Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Develop production expertise: services, cleaning products, and equipment.
• Follow the SERVPRO uniform policy.
• Complete documentation, as appropriate.
• Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
• A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call when needed.
• Some night and weekend work is required.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.