Project Manager – Civil Construction
A reputable and well known heavy civil contractor, known for being recession proof, is ready to hire a Project Manager to their team immediately! This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level and lead a team!
Work for a contractor committed to honesty and integrity as well as an unmatched company culture!
- 2+ years experience in a lead project management role
- Experience in the heavy civil construction industry
- Experience in any of the following: excavation, demolition, underground utilities, grading, paving, site work
- B.S. in Civil Engineering ( Preferred NOT REQUIRED)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (sponsorship is not available for this position)
If you match the criteria above and are looking for an outstanding career with a competitive compensation and benefits program you are encouraged to apply!
Please contact Jenn LaQua directly at 605-978-5425 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information regarding this opportunity or any other positions you may be interested in.
All inquiries will remain confidential until given permission otherwise. Our client is ready to hire the right candidate immediately.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.