Immediately Hiring Skilled Laborers Up To $22/HR
Aerotek Construction Services is seeking Skilled Laborers for projects around Denver.
Candidates will be doing exterior finish carpentry building architectural wall systems, weather proofing, installing steel stud framing and drywall. They will primarily be working with ACM panels but may also by working with foam, wood, zinc, copper, terra cotta and stone panels.
1+ years of any combination of the following:
- Carpentry experience (finish, rough, framing, commercial/residential remodel, tile installation) OR commercial construction/labor experience (installation, demolition, concrete, etc.).
- Need to be able to read a tape measure and have basic hand tools.
Performance Expectations / Work Environment:
- Will be on a crew of 5-20 depending on Job size. Sites will last any where from 6-12 months.
- Need people who can handle a collaborative work environment and need problem solvers.
- Day 1: 4 hour safety orientation at the company office.
Day 2: On-site training working with parts and pieces on mockups to understand systems and fastening
- The first 30 days will be shadowing a veteran on site doing various tasks siding OR measuring and cutting materials OR running materials.
If interested, call Paul directly at 303.224.4514!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.