Habitat Restoration Technician/General Laborer
SEEKING HABITAT RESTORATION TECHNICIAN/GENERAL LABORER
This position is working for the environmental restoration division of our client. Employees in this role are responsible for building of and restoration of the habitat, plants and irrigation systems for various projects in San Diego county.
- General labor duties as needed
- Eradicate harmful weeds/plants on government owned land
- Preserve California native plants
- Remove debris from site
- Dig holds/trenches to create an irrigation system
- The projects overall will vary for example:
- May work cleaning sites for pre-construction, may work at SD river bank on SD river project with city clearing out nonnative plants, may be along boarder clearing roadways. Training may be provided to protect native plants
- 6+ months in landscaping, construction, outdoor shipping/receiving, or demolition experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to walk in a variety of uneven surfaces and slopes
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside, in the heat, in the cold, not afraid of bugs, maybe snakes, or getting dirty
- Looking for a reliable and hard working employee
Location: La Mesa, CA
Hours: 6:00 a.m. start time
Tipo de Trabajo:
- Deberes laborales generales según sea necesario
- Eliminar las malas hierbas / plantas dañinas en tierras propiedad del gobierno
- Preservar las plantas nativas de California
- Retire los residuos del sitio
- Crear un sistema de riego.
Por favor contactar a este numero si estan interesados:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.