Field Project Engineer
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently looking for a Field Project Engineer to join our growing team in Page, AZ!
This role will support Tetra Tech’s Construction Management team in the field during the Decommissioning, Decontamination, Demolition and Restoration (DDDR) of a power plant including closure of a CCR landfill, closure of evaporation ponds and a solid waste landfill, removal of railroad catenary lines, and demolition of 3 – 750 MW power units and all associated equipment. The Project Engineer will report to the on-site Construction Manager.
• Provide technical support and oversight during DDDR activities.
• Provide technical interpretation and analysis of engineering designs and work methods.
• Review and respond to submittals such as work plans, material data, and product information.
• Track project progress against schedule.
• Provide Quality Assurance by monitoring Quality Control activities and checking representative samples of work to ensure conformance with applicable requirements.
• Monitor adherence to project plans and specifications; ensure implementation of documentation requirements.
• Assist senior staff in general and specific engineering related work activities. Develop field engineering solutions to construction problems.
• Ensure all required tests and inspections are performed and documented.
• Remain current with codes and standards applicable to policies, procedures, and standards.
• Provide back-up construction management support and safety support as needed.
• Perform various other tasks as assigned.