Experienced Tile Installers (Full-time)
ProVantage Corporate Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a full-time Tile Installer to remodel various types of wall and floor tile displays for our retail clients.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
- Doing the Right Thing
What you will be doing!
As a full-time Tile Installer, you will be “hands-on” for the demolition, remodel, and installation of the showroom display areas of the retail client. These areas include extensive tile and flooring displays with a focus on a showroom quality level. You are bringing the highest level of professionalism and quality of work to every project you undertake. Responsible for alerting Project Management to issues in the field and strategize to eliminate these issues on future jobs. Track your progress and maintain excellence in your workmanship and customer service. Be a team player to get the job done right!
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand Retail/Construction is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Ability to travel extensively nationwide with your reliable transportation
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Renovate or Repair as the project requires.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in all interactions with clientele and maintain excellent service through completion.
- Continuously monitor your progress to optimize the efficiency of your day
- Problem-solve issues arising in the field to help complete your tasks on time.
- Interact positively and immediately with scheduling to keep abreast of progress.
- Maintain your tools and work environment safely and cleanly minimizing disturbance to other areas.
- Respect the environments you will be working in as they are your own.
- Knowledge of General Safety Practices or OSHA training preferred.
- Extensive experience in tile installation. To include working with marble, porcelain, travertine, stone, etc.
- Ability to use hand tools, reciprocating and miter saws, wet saws, and power tools correctly and safely.
- Knowledge of general construction practices and details
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with a keen sense to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to use applications on a cell phone
- Ability to read layouts and details from blueprints
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years
- Tile Installation: 1 year