Estimator/Project Manager – Denver, CO
The Penhall Company, has an opening for an Estimator/ Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for an Estimator/ Project Manager that will travel to oversee jobs as an estimator on running work. The estimator / project manager will oversee the projects organization, scheduling, and implementation.
Penhall has been the go-to concrete services partner for a wide-range of industries since 1957. What began as a single flat saw operation has developed into an expansive offering of concrete solutions, including concrete scanning, cutting, sawing and breaking/removal. Today, Penhall is the largest U.S. supplier of concrete services. Our capabilities and expertise span across 43 locations in 21 states & Canada.
The successful candidate will be a determined self-starter who is highly out-going, expected to be socially-poised when interacting with clients, must have the ability to work independently and be eager to execute a high volume of personal client interactions.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Traveling to oversee jobs as an estimator on running work.
• Familiar with Construction Equipment
• Provides accurate weekly forecasting, including deal value, and status.
• Experience in and with professional construction services
• CRM database experience (salesforce preferred)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or other discipline is a plus is preferred not required
• ** Must have Interior Demolition Experience
• Heavy equipment experience a plus
• Management of Personnel Resources
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Track costs, estimating/quantity take offs.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports
• Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with safety codes, or other regulations.
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
• Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
• Order or requisition materials or supplies.
• Scheduling events and activities as well as the work of others
• Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish all work
• Confer with supervisory personnel, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems
• Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine requirements or to plan procedures
• Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving history
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Penhall Company Offers:
-A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
-Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
-Vacation, holiday & sick pay
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.