Estimator – Demolition
A leading Heavy Civil Contractor in Oakland, CA is actively seeking a Demolition Estimator to join their team. Candidates with experience on large & small scale demolition, wrecking, building tear-down, and/or bridge dismantling projects are highly desired for this role.
This is an attractive opportunity to establish a defined career path with a progressive and growing heavy civil construction firm. Distinguished attitude and a passion for construction are of most importance as you will be interfacing with clients on a regular basis. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please do not think twice about applying ASAP!
- Manage bid pricing from vendors and materials suppliers
- Participate in planning and estimate review meetings and job progress meetings
- Perform site review as necessary during planning and project execution.
- Accumulate, document, and evaluate data on construction costs and procedures for use in future estimates.
- Analyze plans and specifications to understand scope of work and calculate total construction costs including labor, material, and equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred
- 4+ years of Estimating experience on Demolition and/or Bridge Dismantling Projects
- Prior experience with HCSS, AGTEK, and Primavera P6 desired
- Competitive base salary
- Health, dental and vision plans (provided at no cost to you!)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life & LT Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Profit sharing
Qualified candidates with be contacted for further information. For any questions on this position or any others, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.