The Environmental Technician is responsible for completing daily field service activities which include emergency response, hazardous waste handling & cleanup, and site remediation.
- Operate trucks, equipment and vehicles in a safe manner in accordance with all company health and safety policies.
- Maintain on-call availability to perform emergency response services including the cleanup of hazardous/non-hazardous waste spills, disaster response and recovery, and waste management.
- Perform remediation services which include storage tank cleaning, industrial cleaning & maintenance, environmental site remediation, vacuum truck services, and demolition/dismantlement.
- Perform strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects.
- Participate in daily and weekly safety meetings with expectations of adhering to the job specific and company safety policies.
- Accurately complete and submit company forms including but not limited to handwritten dailies, expense reports, timecards, etc.
- 40 Hr. Hazwoper is a MUST!
- High school diploma preferred.
- Minimum of one year trade/construction experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical ability Must be able to work in the elements.
- Must be able to respond to environmental emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year Must be willing and able to travel.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email resumes to the email address listed below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.